Taste of Denville 2023 Vendor Registration Application
Taste of Denville is designed to highlight some of Denville’s great food establishments for two nights in one location.
The event will be held on May 15 & 16, 2023 from 4:30pm-9:00pm. Each night there will be three timed entries for attendees at 4:30pm, 6:00pm, and 7:30pm. Set up can begin at 2:30pm. Fifty tickets will be available for each time period so vendors should create tastings for a total of 150 people for each night registered for. Vendors should provide necessary cutlery and plates to serve their tasting items. A water station will be provided for attendees by TGM and Hampton by Hilton.
There is space for nine vendor participants each night, limited to Denville businesses with a current food license, and they are available on a first come, first serve basis (completed registration form and online payment guarantees your space).
The vendor fee covers the Health Department's temporary food license for the night(s).
Your completed registration includes:
- Eight foot table space with tablecloth plus two chairs (power is available for some tables, please inquire)
- Table signage identifying your restaurant name and tasting items
- Access to an ice machine
- Side entrance with direct access to meeting space for easy unloading/loading
- All necessary fees (your registration fee will cover the temporary food location license)
- We will submit your Temporary Food Establishment Application for Vendors to Denville Township for you (please download, fill out, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A full “About” page in the evening’s program with text and photos
- Individual social media post highlighting your business and additional posts of the event as a whole
- Option to add your promotional items to a reusable tote swag bag
When submitting your temporary food application please also email us your proof of insurance.
Terms & Conditions: This is an application to reserve your space. Space is limited. Please check with your individual insurance carrier to verify if you need something specific to this event.